As discussed in our recent blog post, “Do I Need Porcelain Veneers?,” this popular cosmetic solution can be a great option for many people unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. In fact, porcelain veneers can be beneficial for a number of reasons, several of which are listed below:
1. Hides Imperfections: From dark stains to chips to gaps in between teeth, veneers can sufficiently hide imperfections that can be difficult to correct. As a result, the overall aesthetic of the smile is enhanced.
2. Look Natural: Porcelain veneers from Imagine Advanced Dental Arts are customized to blend seamlessly with the rest of your smile, from size to shape to color. For the most natural-looking results, our cosmetic dentists match veneers to surrounding teeth.
3. Added Protection: In addition to hiding imperfections, veneers can strengthen and protect vulnerable teeth that have chips or cracks. This is possible due to the durable, ceramic material that composes a veneer as it covers your natural tooth.
4. Easy Maintenance: Taking care of veneers and preserving their lifespan is as easy as
normal dental hygiene. Regular brushing and flossing should adequately maintain your restoration.
5. Long-Lasting Results: Porcelain veneers are designed to last for years, even decades. They go beyond treating your smile concerns — veneers can protect your teeth for a smile you can enjoy for years to come!
To schedule your consultation with our team, please contact us today.