For Mother’s Day this Spring, Imagine Advanced Dental Arts is giving a lucky Mom a free, comprehensive smile makeover. Dr.… Read More
Our New Jersey cosmetic dentists – Dr. David I. Schor, Dr. Maria Rhode, and Dr. Vivien Mesina – believe that everyone has natural beauty. The goal of Imagine Advanced Dental Arts is to improve your oral health while enhancing your appearance. Healthy teeth and gums have a radiance that speaks of natural beauty. With advanced techniques and expertise few dentists offer, Doctors Schor, Rhode and Mesina will design your new smile to complement your unique qualities. If necessary, our doctors can combine options such as porcelain veneers and teeth whitening at our Lawrenceville, New Jersey, practice in order to give you the beautiful, vibrant smile you deserve. We believe that the quality of your life can improve with the fine aesthetic dentistry we provide.
Cosmetic and Restorative Care Procedures
- Teeth Whitening – Stains and other tooth discolorations can be caused by a wide range of elements, including wine and coffee consumption, tobacco use, and even the natural aging process. At our office, we offer in-office and at-home whitening techniques that can be performed alone or in combination with one another to help significantly brighten the shade of your teeth with excellent results.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain dental veneers can help seamlessly conceal gaps, cracks, chips, and several other perceived tooth imperfections. Composed of a durable ceramic material, veneers are custom-designed and bonded to the front of your affected tooth or teeth, providing you with long-lasting, natural-looking results that enhance the beauty of your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – Porcelain crowns are one of several same day tooth restorations that can be used to repair cracks, chips, and/or severe tooth decay. With advanced CEREC® technology, your crowns can be custom-designed, created, and secured right here in our office during a single visit, enabling you to walk away with a durable restoration that matches the shape and color of your surrounding teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding and Fillings – For minor cavities, decay, and other tooth damage, our practice offers cosmetic bonding and fillings that can be made to match the color and feel of your natural teeth. Compared to traditional techniques, our dentists use durable tooth-colored materials that maximize the strength and longevity of the restoration(s).
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges can often be an excellent option for filling gaps and spaces left by missing teeth. This fixed restoration is secured to adjacent healthy teeth and/or a mini dental implant, helping to improve your chewing and/or speaking ability in addition to the overall appearance of your smile.
- Smile Analysis – A smile analysis refers to the evaluation and planning process for a comprehensive smile makeover. To determine which procedures may be best for you, our dentists can review tooth color, spacing and alignment, missing teeth, and a variety of other aspects that affect the balance and harmony of your smile. Using this information they can develop a treatment plan that effectively addresses your unique needs and concerns, ultimately helping you achieve your dream smile.
- Dental Implants – For patients who qualify as good candidates, dental implants can often provide a permanent solution to damaged and/or missing teeth. Anchored in the jawbone, this state-of-the-art restoration is designed to mimic a natural tooth root while supporting a durable, custom-made crown. The end result can help restore a natural look, feel, and function to your teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – Mini dental implants can often be a great option for patients who are seeking to restore missing or damaged teeth but are not considered good candidates for full dental implants. Designed to be placed into the gumline as opposed to the jawbone, this less invasive alternative to full implants can be used to provide support and stability for single crowns, bridges, and/or dentures.
“I couldn’t be happier. It’s amazing what Dr. Schor was able to do with my smile.”